The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering in the Faculty of Engineering and Computer Science invites applications for a tenure-track position in Avionics and Aerospace Systems. The appointment will be at the rank of Assistant Professor, but exceptional candidates at the Associate Professor level may also be considered. Applicants shall hold a Ph.D. in a relevant Engineering discipline and shall possess teaching and research expertise in areas such as, but not limited to: on-board data processing systems, micro-processors, autonomy, fault-tolerant systems, real-time embedded systems, integration of avionics systems, sensors and sensor fusion. More details...
Concordia University’s PERFORM Centre and the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) are seeking applications for a PERFORM Centre Chair in Human Centered Engineering: Body Area Sensor Networks. This academic appointment includes dedicated research funding associated with an initial five year appointment as Research Chair, which may be renewed subject to the availability of funds. More details...
The Departments of Electrical and Computer Engineering and Chemical and Materials Engineering in the Faculty of Engineering and Computer Science at Concordia University invite applications for a tenure-track position in the field of Electrification of Transport as part of the University’s cluster hiring initiative in the area of “Smart, Sustainable and Resilient Communities and Cities”. More details...
University Staff opportunities
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT FACILITIES MANAGEMENT PROJECT MANAGER (C4626)
- RECREATION & ATHLETICS MULTIMEDIA COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR (C1831)
- INSTRUCTIONAL AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES (IITS) TECHNICIAN (C1835)
- I.I.T.S. APPLICATION ADMINISTRATOR, INTERMEDIATE (P1905)
- DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES PAYROLL ASSISTANT (P5242B)
- EXERCISE SCIENCE LABORATORY INSTRUCTOR (P1904)
- FACULTY OF ARTS AND SCIENCE FINANCIAL ASSISTANT (P2008B)
- BUSINESS PROCESS OFFICE FIS SUPPORT ANALYST (P4922)
- FACILITIES MANAGEMENT REAL ESTATE COORDINATOR (C4636)
- FACILITIES MANAGEMENT-PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (P5826)