The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering in the Faculty of Engineering and Computer Science invites applications for a tenure-track position in Avionics and Aerospace Systems. The appointment will be at the rank of Assistant Professor, but exceptional candidates at the Associate Professor level may also be considered. Applicants shall hold a Ph.D. in a relevant Engineering discipline and shall possess teaching and research expertise in areas such as, but not limited to: on-board data processing systems, micro-processors, autonomy, fault-tolerant systems, real-time embedded systems, integration of avionics systems, sensors and sensor fusion. More details...
Concordia University’s PERFORM Centre and the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) are seeking applications for a PERFORM Centre Chair in Human Centered Engineering: Body Area Sensor Networks. This academic appointment includes dedicated research funding associated with an initial five year appointment as Research Chair, which may be renewed subject to the availability of funds. More details...
University Staff opportunities
- PROCUREMENT SERVICES SENIOR BUYER, FACILITIES MANAGEMENT STRATEGIC INVESTMENT FUND (SIF) CONSTRUCTION PROJECT (C5517)
- CENTRE FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (CCE) COORDINATOR, ACADEMIC AND FRENCH LANGUAGE TEST CENTRE (C4642)
- FACILITIES MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR, ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES (C4643)
- DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES SENIOR ADVISOR, ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT (C4564)
- INSTRUCTIONAL & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES (IITS) APPLICATION ANALYST, INTERMEDIATE (P1581A)
- ENROLMENT SERVICES STUDENT RECRUITMENT ASSISTANT (P1646)
- STUDENT ACCOUNTS & UNIVERSITY CASHIERS OFFICE (SAO) CLERK, GENERAL ACCOUNTS (P5353A)
- CONFERENCE SERVICES, HOSPITALITY CONCORDIA EVENT COORDINATOR (P4548A)
- BUSINESS PROCESS OFFICE FIS SUPPORT ANALYST (P4922)
- VP SERVICES - EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (EAP) COORDINATOR, EAP INTERNAL (P4592)