Dependable Software Research Group (DSRG)
Through collaboration with other research groups, the DSRG engages in theoretical and applied research in the areas of Software Engineering and Formal Methods -- in particular, Software Requirements, Model Driven Design (MDD) and Module/Behavioral Interface Specification.
Through our activities we shall contribute to the:
- Design and semantic foundation of the given languages.
- Language support by participating in tool development.
- Assessment (and subsequent improvement) of the languages by conducting case studies.
For more information on the work of the group, please visit the Dependable Software Research Group website.
- Research groups
- Computational Linguistics at Concordia (CLAC)
- Database Research Group (DBRG)
- Dependable Software Research Group (DSRG)
- Human Centred Software Engineering
- Computational Mathematics and Visualization
- Large Scale Optimization Systems
- Parallel and Distributed Computer Systems
- Software Engineering