Bachelor of Engineering in Software Engineering
The BEng program consists of core courses in engineering, program courses attached to one of three available options and technical electives.
The BCompSci program consists of core courses in computer science, program courses attached to one of nine available options, and technical electives.
- General program (BCompSci)
- Computer Systems (BCompSci)
- Computer Applications (BCompSci)
- Software Systems (BCompSci)
- Web Services & Applications (BCompSci)
- Computer Games (BCompSci)
- Information systems (BCompSci)
- Computer Applications, Computation Arts (BCompSci)
- Computer Applications, Mathematics & Statistics (BCompSci)
Minor and Honours programs
Co-operative education (Co-op)
The Engineering Co-op program gives you the chance to complete paid work terms that last 12 to 16 weeks.
Academic resources for current students
* Note that sections may restrict registration to students of a specific program (e.g., SOEN or CS). Students are advised to check the Notes block of the Class Detail listing to ensure that they are in fact permitted to register in the given section.