Applications should consist of detailed curriculum vitae, a statement concerning teaching and research interests and the names of at least three referees. Relevant industrial experience is an asset. Excellent communication skills are required. Knowledge of French is an asset but not essential for an academic career at Concordia. Membership or eligibility for membership in a Canadian professional engineering association, preferably in the province of Quebec, is required.
All inquiries about specific positions should be directed to the appropriate departmental contact. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada will be given priority. Concordia University is committed to employment equity.
Research, faculty and teaching positions
University Staff Opportunities
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING & COMPUTER SCIENCE DEPARTMENT ADMINISTRATOR (P5531)
- DEPARTMENTS OF COMMUNICATION STUDIES AND JOURNALISM ADMINISTRATOR, DIGITAL INFRASTRUCTURE (P2810A)
- OFFICE OF THE ASSOCIATE DEAN, RESEARCH AND RESEARCH PROGRAMS - JOHN MOLSON SCHOOL OF BUSINESS (JMSB) ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, RESEARCH AND MASTERS PROGRAMS (P1681)
- MEL HOPPENHEIM SCHOOL OF CINEMA (MHSC) – FACULTY OF FINE ARTS DEPARTMENT ADMINISTRATOR (P2429A)
- DEPARTMENTS OF COMMUNICATION STUDIES AND JOURNALISM MEDIA EQUIPMENT TECHNICIAN (P2023A)
- PLANNING & SUPPORT OFFICE, REGISTRARIAL SERVICES, ENROLMENT SERVICES BUSINESS ANALYST – STUDENT INFORMATION SYSTEM (C1685-C1692)