Applications should consist of detailed curriculum vitae, a statement concerning teaching and research interests and the names of at least three referees. Relevant industrial experience is an asset. Excellent communication skills are required. Knowledge of French is an asset but not essential for an academic career at Concordia. Membership or eligibility for membership in a Canadian professional engineering association, preferably in the province of Quebec, is required.
All inquiries about specific positions should be directed to the appropriate departmental contact. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada will be given priority. Concordia University is committed to employment equity.
Research, faculty and teaching positions
University Staff Opportunities
- STUDENT ACCOUNTS & UNIVERSITY CASHIER'S OFFICE SENIOR CLERK, STATISTICS AND COLLECTIONS (P4407A)
- PERFORM CENTER SUPERVISOR, NUCLEAR MEDECINE (C5489)
- DEAN OF STUDENTS OFFICE MANAGER, STUDENT LIFE (C1662)
- STUDENT ACCOUNTS & UNIVERSITY CASHIER’S OFFICE CLERK, CASH FLOATS AND MISCELLANEOUS REVENUE DEPOSITS (P5258A)
- EXERCISE SCIENCE LABORATORY INSTRUCTOR (P2733A)
- RECORDS MANAGEMENT AND ARCHIVES DEPARTMENT ASSISTANT (P5736)