Loyola - Upcoming construction delivery for Hub project - June 14, 2018
To the users and occupants of the Loyola Campus,
Please be advised that an upcoming delivery for the Hub project may create congestion in the access road from West Broadway on Thursday, 2018-06-14 from 07:00 to 17:00.
● These activities will primarily impact parking access and deliveries
● L- RF / Conference center
● On Thursday, new heating boilers will be delivered, off-loaded and placed inside RF. A mobile crane stationed in the access road adjacent RF will sequentially off-load 6 flatbed trucks.
● These activities will result in temporary congestion during the off-loading process. However they are not expected to impact regular deliveries to the SP loading dock.
● To alleviate any congestion, Facilities Management has opened the Terrebonne entrance as of last Friday.
We thank you for your understanding.