Planning to graduate from Concordia in 2018? Get diploma-ready!
Are you planning to graduate in 2018? Though it may seem far away, convocation will be here in a flash and it’s important to be prepared.
For the first time, Concordia will be hosting a special Graduation Info Day on Wednesday, October 18, from 12 to 6 p.m. in the atrium of the J.W. McConnell (LB) Building.
The goal? To best equip 2018 grads with the information needed to prepare for graduation and beyond.
“This day is about getting students excited to graduate and connecting them with the numerous resources available along their journey,” says Tanya Poletti, director of Administration and Services to Students for Enrolment Services.
Here is what you can expect on October 18:
- Learn the steps to take leading up to convocation in order to make it an unforgettable day
- Map your future with professionals from Career and Planning Services and Career Management Services
- Pre-order graduation swag from the Concordia Book Stop
- Find out more about our alumni community, the benefits of being a Concordia graduate, and have a professional LinkedIn photo taken by Lassman Studios ($10 fee)
- Learn about the various graduate programs at Concordia
- Share your big business idea with representatives from District 3, Concordia’s startup innovation hub
- Get tips on how to successfully pay back your student loans
- Meet with representatives from the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Test Centre at Concordia Continuing Education
All potential graduating students must apply by January 15, 2018 for spring convocation and by July 15, 2018 for fall convocation. Following that, make sure to pay your fees and check your approval status. Consult the graduation checklist for further info.
Find out more about Graduation Info Day at Concordia, taking place Wednesday, October 18 from 12 to 6 p.m. in the atrium of the J.W. McConnell (LB) Building (1400 De Maisonneuve Blvd.) on the Sir George Williams Campus.
On display: research projects by 200 of tomorrow’s leading minds
'One of Canada's top journalism awards' — national acclaim for Concordia investigative project The Price of Oil
For World Water Day, Concordia goes with the F.L.O.W.
Achieved: 'A genuine effort to engage older adults'
One Earth Hour with no power
Find an expert
Search for an expert to comment on any topic
Enter a phrase or keyword