MAY 22: What’s open, what’s closed
No classes or other instructional activities will occur on Quebec patriots’ day (Monday, May 22) during the May long weekend.
Only staff, faculty and graduate students with appropriate Concordia-issued identification will have access to offices, studios and laboratories. Undergraduate students needing access will require a letter from their respective departments.
The following services will be closed on May 22:
- Campus retail stores
- Health services
- Shuttle buses
- PERFORM Centre’s conditioning floor (Loyola Campus) will be closed.
- Le Gym (Sir George Williams Campus) and the Ed Meagher Arena (Loyola Campus) will both be closed.
- The R. Howard Webster Library will be closed.
- The Georges P. Vanier Library will be closed from Monday, May 22, to Friday, May 26, and will reopen Saturday, May 27, at 10 a.m.
- The Grey Nuns Reading Room and Group Study Rooms are closed for the summer. They will reopen on September 4, 2017.
Food and beverage services
- All retail food services locations will be closed.
- Parking in the J.W. McConnell Building (LB) will be closed.
- Loyola parking will be open.
- Faubourg parking will be open.
- Tunnels on the Sir George Williams Campus will be closed from 11 p.m. on Sunday, May 21, until 7 a.m. on Tuesday, May 23.
'One of Canada's top journalism awards' — national acclaim for Concordia investigative project The Price of Oil
For World Water Day, Concordia goes with the F.L.O.W.
Achieved: 'a genuine effort to engage older adults'
One Earth Hour with no power
NEW RESEARCH: How to add empathy and humility to the engineering syllabus
Find an expert
Search for an expert to comment on any topic
Enter a phrase or keyword