MAY 22: What’s open, what’s closed
No classes or other instructional activities will occur on Quebec patriots’ day (Monday, May 22) during the May long weekend.
Only staff, faculty and graduate students with appropriate Concordia-issued identification will have access to offices, studios and laboratories. Undergraduate students needing access will require a letter from their respective departments.
The following services will be closed on May 22:
- Campus retail stores
- Health services
- Shuttle buses
- PERFORM Centre’s conditioning floor (Loyola Campus) will be closed.
- Le Gym (Sir George Williams Campus) and the Ed Meagher Arena (Loyola Campus) will both be closed.
- The R. Howard Webster Library will be closed.
- The Georges P. Vanier Library will be closed from Monday, May 22, to Friday, May 26, and will reopen Saturday, May 27, at 10 a.m.
- The Grey Nuns Reading Room and Group Study Rooms are closed for the summer. They will reopen on September 4, 2017.
Food and beverage services
- All retail food services locations will be closed.
- Parking in the J.W. McConnell Building (LB) will be closed.
- Loyola parking will be open.
- Faubourg parking will be open.
- Tunnels on the Sir George Williams Campus will be closed from 11 p.m. on Sunday, May 21, until 7 a.m. on Tuesday, May 23.
Exploring Canada's media landscape above the 60th parallel
Shimon Amir and Catherine Russell are Concordia’s first Distinguished University Research Professors
Power up! Concordia and McGill students head to China to build a zero-energy home — in 22 days
$100,000 Thiel Fellowship finalist Philippe Kwiatkowski is ready to take the next step with his startup
The voice of Concordia — en français
Find an expert
Search for an expert to comment on any topic
Enter a phrase or keyword