OUT NOW: The new JMSB Mag — ‘timely and relevant insight delivered directly to your inbox'
Today, Concordia's John Molson School of Business officially launched the inaugural edition of JMSB Mag — an all-digital publication containing timely and relevant insight delivered directly to your inbox.
“We’re always looking at ways to keep our alumni and the business community informed and interested in our strengths and activities,” says Stéphane Brutus, interim dean of JMSB.
“This magazine will do that and provide an entertaining read.”
The inaugural issue includes top tips from acclaimed Montreal startups Breather and Frank + Oak. It also profiles research by JMSB assistant professor of finance Tingyu Zhou on the future of the American shopping mall.
And, kicking off the magazine’s “Making It” section is the true story behind JMSB's namesake and the original next-generation business leader — John Molson himself.
In each edition, JMSB experts and leading professionals in the field — including many alumni — will contribute content along the following themes:
- Making It includes the stories of alumni making their mark in business, society and their own communities.
- Need to Know has JMSB faculty experts and professional partners dishing insight into emerging business trends, industry game-changers and best practices.
- Commerce Chez Nous celebrates the local movers, shakers and all-around business disruptors in our home province.
- Next-Gen Spotlight takes an in-depth look at the latest cutting-edge research being conducted by JMSB faculty members today to benefit the business world tomorrow.
- Leadership de demain is a French-language section examining the latest issues and trends in the area of business leadership.
Top 5 things to do in Montreal this week
Concordia maintains ‘the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide’
Motherhood, friendship and nationhood in the holy city
'We're leading Quebec's universities in surface science'
We’re surrounded by images. What do they mean?
Find an expert
Search for an expert to comment on any topic
Enter a phrase or keyword