John Molson Dean’s Awards cap off successful first half of the year
On December 17, Anne-Marie Croteau, dean of the John Molson School of Business, recognized six individuals for their contributions to the Faculty at the 2018 Dean’s Awards ceremony.
The honorees were:
- Caroline Roux, Assistant Professor, Marketing: Excellence in Teaching
- Joel Bothello, Assistant Professor, Management: Distinguished Scholarship - Emerging Scholar
- Michel Magnan, Professor, Accountancy: Distinguished Scholarship - Established Scholar
- Gail Fayerman, Senior Lecturer, Accountancy: Excellence in Academic Service
- Angela Usas: Outstanding Staff Contribution
- Ulrike de Brentani: Recognition for having been named Distinguished Professor Emerita
- Christopher A. Ross: Recognition for having been named Distinguished Professor Emeritus
In her address, Croteau recognized the John Molson employees and retirees that were honoured at Concordia’s Long Service and Retirement Luncheon and recapped some of the academic year’s highlight so far, including the kick-off of the year-long celebration of the John Molson MBA 50th anniversary.
Croteau also discussed the program’s recent rankings success:
- 94th in the world by The Economist
- 32nd in the world by Corporate Knights
- 95th in the world Bloomberg Businessweek