Zugathon in support of the Centre for the Arts in Human Development-March 20, 2016
The Centre for the Arts in Human Development (CAHD) at Concordia University is hosting a Zugathon on Sunday, March 20th to raise funds that will be dedicated to the essential operating costs of The Centre for the Arts in Human Development (CAHD).
What’s a Zugathon? ½ Zumba ½ Yoga + dance party !
What can you expect?
• Zumba with Fitness with Maya Chammas
• Restorative Yoga Session with Gelymar Sanchez & Jonathan Reinglas
• Dance Party with Audio Penpals from CJLO
• Nourishing food (ticket option)
• Free parking on campus (P5) for attendees
• Raffle ($)
• Silent auction ($)
• Bake sale ($)
• Therapeutic massages ($)
Bring your yoga mat and bottle of water
When? March 20, 2016, 4-7PM
Where? Concordia University, Loyola Campus: 7141 Sherbrooke West. G-LOUNGE. Central (CC) building, 4th floor, room 408.
• $10 general admission
• $15 with food
• $12 with food for groups of 10+ (registration for teams ends 12h before the event - teams need to email Gleigh - firstname.lastname@example.org - the team name and the name of all of the members).
BUY YOUR TICKETS ONLINE HERE:
OR COME TO THE CENTRE: 7079 Terrebonne. CAHD Opening hours: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9am to 6pm
Find an expert
Search for an expert to comment on any topic
Enter a phrase or keyword