Pension Information Session (Permanent full-time - Contributory) - SGW
This session is intended for permanent full-time employees who are currently contributory members of the plan.
The purpose of this information session is to explain the changes to the Pension Plan for the Employees of Concordia University that take effect January 1, 2018 further to the new Quebec legislation: An Act respecting the restructuring of university-sector defined benefit pension plans and amending various legislative provisions.
- to explain the new legislation
- to understand the pension plan governance and structure
- to understand how the new legislation affects you as a Member of the Pension Plan
- to learn the benefits of accruing service in the Pension Plan
- to provide the information required to enable you to make a decision by September 29, 2017
Target audience: Contributory permanent full-time employees
Date: August 01, 2017
Time: From 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Location: H-767, Henry F. Hall Building, 1455 De Maisonneuve W., Sir George Williams
Available spaces: 50
Deadline to register: July 28, 2017
Instructions to register: Visit our how to enrol section