Designing a Personal and Realistic Career Plan by Mitacs
A unique opportunity to dedicate two days to plan your future and design one or several professional project(s). During this graduate-focused, interactive training, you will design a realistic career plan that fits your personal aspirations, your competencies and aligns with the job market reality.
Finally take the time to think about and plan your professional future, whether inside or outside the academia. Design a realistic career plan that fits your personal aspirations, your competencies and aligns with the job market reality. Receive personalized support post-workshop to enforce your action plan.
During this post-secondary focused, interactive training, you will:
- Identify your aspirations, values & motivations
- Identify your competencies, including transferrable skills gained through graduate education
- Identify jobs that match your competencies and interests in a changing career landscape
- Acquire a methodology to help define a professional plan and explore career options inside and outside the academia
- Learn to communicate value and promote competencies acquired during graduate education to prospective employers
- Write an action plan leading you to personal and realistic career plan
CRIM - room 1056
405 Ogilvy Avenue
H4P1T7 Montréal, QC