This is Concordia. Now: Storytelling
A night of storytelling
Join five Concordians as they share their personal stories of imagination, the future and boundless possibilities. Each speaker will have eight minutes to explore the theme of rituals without any visual aids.
- Rebecca Duclos, dean, Faculty of Fine Arts
- Tranna Wintour, BA 10 comedian, producer and writer
- Johanne Pelletier, director, strategic initiatives, University Communication Services
- Emma Lanza, administrator, Centre for Clinical Research in Health
- Taylor Tower, communications advisor, Faculty of Arts and Science
Monday, March 25, 2019
- 5:30 – 8 p.m.
- John Molson Building, 10th floor
- MB 10.121
- 1450 Guy St., Montreal
General admission: $10
A cocktail reception will follow the speaking portion of the event.