Alumni, faculty, staff and students of the LGBTQ community and allies, are invited to enjoy a movie screening, followed by a lecture and cocktail reception.
Thursday, September 20, 2018
- 6 – 8 p.m.
- Concordia Conference Centre, John Molson School of Business Building, 9th Fl.,1450 Guy St., Montreal
Watch the movie, hear the lecture and enjoy the amazing music that will be play during the reception.
The organizing committee looks forward to seeing you.
- Richard Burnett, BA 88
- Sylvain-Jacques Desjardins, BA 97
- Christopher Di Raddo, BA 98
- Julia Dyck, GrDip 16
- D.J. Fraser Anders Gurholt, BA 92
- Rev. Ellie Hummel, Concordia Chaplain
- Orlando Lopez, BFA 13
- Gregorio Pablo Rodriguez-Arbolay Jr.
Watch this space for more details to come.
Open to alumni, students, faculty, staff, volunteers and friends.