Innovating Change: 15 years of Sustainability at Concordia
This year marks the 15th anniversary of Sustainable Concordia, a student-run organization leading the charge to implement practices of sustainability throughout Concordia.
Saturday, September 16, 2017
- 3:30 – 6 p.m.
- John Molson School of Business Building, Room MB 6.101, 1450 Guy St. Montreal
After opening remarks by Roger Côté, VP Services, we'll settle in for a conversation with:
- Geneva Guerin, BA 06 - founding member of Sustainable Concordia
- Jenn Davis, Sustainability Coordinator, 2007-2012
- Chantal Forgues, MBA 09, MEnv 13, Sustainability Coordinator, Concordia's Environmental Health and Safety Office
- Faisal Shennib, MEng 10, Environmental Coordinator, Concordia's Environmental Health and Safety Office
We will discuss the hurdles and successes of various projects and campaigns while also contemplating the exciting initiatives propelling the university towards an even more sustainable future.
Melissa Garcia Lamarca, GrDipl 03, a founding member of Sustainable Concordia and Concordia's first Sustainability Coordinator, regrettably cannot join us for the panel discussion but she remains actively involved in the planning of this 15th Anniversary event and will be present via pre-recorded video.
Reception to follow.
RSVP by phone: 514-848-2424, ext. 4397, or 1-888-777-3330