P&G - Procter & Gamble Recruitment Event
Majors Targeted: All Engineering and Computer Science and John Molson School of Business
Degree Targeted: Bachelor and Master
Target Audience: 1st Year, 2nd Year, 3rd Year, and Final Year
Procter & Gamble is one of the world's largest companies with a strong portfolio of brands including Pampers®, Tide®, Always®, Pantene®, Bounty®, Downy®, Febreze®, Gillette®, Crest®, Oral-B®, Olay®, and Old Spice®. P&G Canada is now recruiting for full-time roles and internships across various functions including sales, brand management, information technology and finance.
P&G is proud to develop talent almost exclusively from within:
· We hire top talent with the expectation they will grow into our future leaders.
· We value and invest in mentoring, coaching and training to ensure growth as a business leader.
· We create an environment where you can perform at your best: P&G has been recognized as one of Canada's Top 100 Employers in 2019 and as a top employer for new graduates
· You will be surrounded by innovative, supportive and highly talented people that will further your development.
· We believe in learning by doing, which is why we give you true ownership over your portion of the business from day one. If you want experience owning a $20M business right out of school, P&G is the place for you!
If you are interested in learning more about the P&G application process while also meeting company employees, register for this recruitment session - space is limited!
Date: October 1, 2019
Time: 5:30 – 7 p.m.
Location: MB 9CD
Dress Code: Business Professional (No jeans and no leggings)
Learn more about careers at P&G
Register through Connexions if you are a JMSB student.