Did you know a professional headshot is key to making a great impression? Take advantage of the free LinkedIn photoshoot with one of Concordia’s professional photographers available exclusively to Concordia students.
- Dress professionally: you want to look like yourself on your best day
- Be well groomed: make sure your hair looks neat and clean and that you are using good hygiene
- Smile: this always helps to create a positive impression and attract more people to you
- Be positive: be enthusiastic and confident this shines through in your photo
- Relax and have fun: follow any instructions given by the photographer so the result is a great headshot
You will be contacted prior to the event with a specific time slot and the event location.
If you cannot attend, please cancel you attendance so that your spot can be given to another student.
Guidelines for Clothing and Styles:
- Wear solid colors as they are timeless and won’t date the photo
- Avoid logos, writing or graphics on clothing
- Clothing should represent your professionalism
Due to high demand, students can partake in one (1) photoshoot session per degree during their time at Concordia. The photoshoot sessions are not available to alumni.
Please note that the final photo selection is left to the discretion of University Communication Services (UCS) who will be conducting the LinkedIn Photoshoot. UCS will select the best photo that you have taken.
UpcomingSep. 23General Motors Information Session 5:30 p.m. — 8:30 p.m.
UpcomingSep. 24Resume clinic 10 a.m. — 1 p.m.
UpcomingSep. 25Job Search Strategies - for graduate students 1 p.m. — 2:45 p.m.
UpcomingSep. 25Career Fair Tips 3:30 p.m. — 4:30 p.m.
UpcomingSep. 26Education Career Fair 12 p.m. — 4 p.m.
UpcomingSep. 26Bell's Annual Fall Grad Recruitment Blitz 3 p.m. — 7 p.m.
UpcomingSep. 27Finding internships 10 a.m. — 11:30 a.m.
UpcomingSep. 27Interview 101 2 p.m. — 4 p.m.
UpcomingOct. 01Blue Cross Medavie Information Booth 10 a.m. — 2 p.m.