Caisse de Dépot Information Session
Majors Targeted: John Molson School of Business, Engineering and Computer Science
Degree Targeted: Bachelor, Master
Target Audience: Open to all years of study
Join the CDPQ to learn about career opportunities in Finance, Accounting, Economics, IT, Marketing, Project Management, Communications, and much more.
Date: September 18, 2019
Time: 12 – 2 p.m.
Location: MB 9F
Dress code: Business professional (no jeans and no leggings)
Did you know that over 10% of employees in the Québec Deposit and Placement (CDPQ) are interns? We are a world-class investor looking for level students Bachelor's or Master's For their investment teams (Private Equity, Fixed Income, Equity Markets, Depositors and Total Portfolio, Growth Markets, Investment Management, Active Overlay Strategies, Infrastructure) that are motivated, Committed and ready to face challenges!
The CDPQ is currently recruiting for Winter and Summer 2020 (January to April 2020 and/or May to August 2020). We recruit for our various teams, in various fields: Finance, Accounting, Economics, IT, Marketing, Project Management, Communications, and much more.
Here are some posts posted on our site:
• Intern, Private Equity-Québec
• Intern, Strategic Partnerships, developed markets
• Intern, funds, Private Equity-Québec
• Intern, Growth Markets
• Intern, Equity Markets, relationship mandate
• Intern, fixed income-Corporate Credit
• Intern, Speciality Finance, credit portfolio
• Intern, Portfolio Construction
• Intern, Internal Audit-Investments
• Intern, Strategy and portfolio management
• Intern, investment strategies and innovation
• Intern, Risk-Portfolio and modelling
• Intern, Data engineering – digital technology
• Intern, Business Solutions Management-Tech. Digital
• Intern, Developer (SE)/Digital Technology
• Intern, Developer (SE) Web-Tech. Digital
• Intern, Analytical Services-Investment strategies
• Intern, Analyst, Transformation and innovation
Who are we looking for?
Students who are animated by curiosity and creativity and who have an analytical spirit. We want to work with people with a passion for investments.