Majors Targeted: Computer Science and Engineering, Science, Mathematics & Statistics Degree Targeted: Bachelor, Master and PhD Target Audience: 1st Year, 2nd Year, 3rd Year, Final Year
Where: PwC Office, 1250 René-Lévesque Blvd W When: 4 to 6:30 pm, July 18, 2019 Deadline to apply isJuly 10, 2019 Submit your application
PwC invites you to join us at this exclusive, invitation-only event. Game of Threats™ is a digital game developed by our professionals that is designed to simulate the speed and complexity of an actual cyber breach. During this interactive experience you will put yourself in the shoes of a client or threat actor. The game environment creates a realistic experience where you’ll be required to make quick, high impact decisions with minimal information. At its core, Game of Threats™ is a critical decision making game that has been designed to reward good decisions and to penalize teams for making poor decisions. You’ll walk away with a better understanding of the steps organizations need to take to better secure their companies.
Key takeaways for you
● Learn lessons about a company’s ability to respond to a cyber attack
● Understand the potential ramifications and remediation options after an attack
● Understand what companies can do to prevent an attack
● Gain insight into the mindset of threat actors
● Learn key cybersecurity trends and terminology.
● Learn more about a cyber security career at PwC and whether it’s right for you
Experience who we are, get to know our people and learn about our purpose, values, and culture firsthand
● Build relationships with PwC professionals – opportunity to network with PwC staff
working in our Cybersecurity and Privacy teams.
● Sharpen your leadership and teamwork skills through an interactive digital game that is
designed to simulate the speed and complexity of an actual cyber breach.
● Build your network with other top students and future leaders.
● Understand the PwC assessment process and how to be successful when applying for future opportunities.
What we look for
● People who are authentic, resilient, inclusive and passionate.
● Students studying Science, Technology (including Information Systems/Security, Computer/Data Science, Business Analytics, BTM or MIS) Engineering or Math related degrees in their 1st, 2nd or 3rd year of study.
● People who build relationships that are genuine and rooted in trust.
● Strong communication skills to articulate new ideas.
Our Application Process
Please show your interest in participating in our Game of Threats™ session by completing the following Google form by July 10th at 5:30pm EST : Application to Game of Threats ™