BCG Industry Night
Majors Targeted: Engineering and Computer Science
Degree Targeted: Bachelor, Masters
Target Audience: 1st Year, 2nd Year, 3rd Year, Final Year
When: 6 to 8:30 pm, July 18, 2019
Deadline to register is July 5, 2019
Network with professionals in Management Consulting at BCG's Industry Night.
BCG is looking for students who meet the following criteria:
- GPA of 3.75 and above
- Must be able to start full-time in 2020 (last year of study)
- Available for an internship summer 2021 (1st or 2nd year of study)
More Information and Instructions:
- Please make sure to complete your education details and to include an updated resume by filling out the 3 pages. Cover letter and transcripts are not required.
- Please note that this event is invite-only, with limited capacity, so please check in with the talent acquisition team if you would like to invite anyone else.
- We will send you a logistics email with the exact details of the event closer to date.
- If you find that you are unable to attend after having registered, please update your status by clicking ‘Cancel my Participation’ at the bottom of the Event Details page.
- If you are unable to attend the event, but would like to connect with BCG, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line titled: “Unable to attend Summer [City] Industry Night – [Your Name]” with a short note describing your interest in BCG.
436 Place Jacques-Cartier, Montréal