The National Career Event is one of the biggest career fairs in Montreal and will include 250 employers with over 8000 positions available. There will be conferences on professional development, as well as services to optimize job search (résumé clinics, interview preparation sessions, professional photo sessions).
The following sectors will be represented at the fair:
• Banque, finance et assurance
• Carrières générales
• Centres d'appels
• Commerce de détail
• Fonction publique
• Formation et éducation aux adultes
• Hôtellerie, restauration et tourisme
• Immigration, aide à l’emploi, régions et entrepreneuriat
• Santé et services sociaux
• TI et génie
Admission is free. Please bring an updated copy of your CV and your student card.
*Admission to the IT and Engineering section of the National Career Event is predicated upon two conditions:
– IT candidates hold an IT degree or be IT graduating students.
– Engineering candidates must be engineers, hold an engineering degree or be engineering graduating students.