CIBC Bilingual Contact Center Open House
Majors Targeted: Economics, Commerce
Degrees Targeted: Undergraduate
Target Audience: 1st Year, 2nd Year, 3rd Year, Final Year
Come and meet our Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers!
We have several permanent Full-time and Part-time bilingual positions to fill for the month of April, May and June 2019.
How To Register:
- To attend this event you must submit your candidacy through this job posting
- Come meet us at the recruitment event with your CV in hand
Date: Tuesday April 9th, 2019 between 3:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
Address: CIBC Tower- 7th floor
1155 René-Lévesque boulevard West/ Corner Peel street
Montreal- H3B 3Z4
We’re on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we’re looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what’s right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You’ll Be Doing
Telephone Banking: You’ll proactively reach out to clients to suggest new and existing financial services products that will help them reach their financial goals. As a Financial Services Representative at our Contact Centre, you’ll share your knowledge of products and campaigns with clients through outbound calls. You’ll engage in meaningful conversations, where you’ll seek to develop an in-depth understanding of their financial needs.
Credit Card Products: You’ll use your knowledge of CIBC’s card products to support clients as they manage their day-to-day banking needs. As a Customer Service Representative at our Contact Centre, you’ll be the first point of contact for clients calling in with questions about their credit cards. You’ll deepen client relationships by quickly resolving issues, identifying financial opportunities, and providing personalized banking solutions.
Investor Services Inc.: You’ll work in a fast- paced Contact Centre at Investor Services Inc. where you’ll have a meaningful impact on the lives of our clients. As a Customer Service Representative – Online Brokerage you’ll be the first point of contact for Investor Services Inc. (ISI) clients via phone and online channel. You’ll deepen relationships, quickly resolve issues and use your well-honed interpersonal skills to recognize and accurately assess client needs.
Client Account Management: You will use strong relationship building skills to establish rapport and trust with customers and maintain customer loyalty in the Client Account Management department. As a Credit Counselor: you will employ a customer-centric approach that will allow you to play a key role in providing financial counseling to clients whose debts are not being managed or liquidated satisfactorily. Using a high level of product knowledge, analytical, communication and selling skills, you will offer high quality client service to select the most appropriate solutions for resolving your clients’ problem contractual debts. Most importantly, you will help your clients regain their financial stability and achieve what matters to them.
Who You Are
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You love to learn. You’re passionate about growing your knowledge, and you know that there is no limit to what you can achieve.
- You’re driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You act like an owner. You thrive when you're empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results.
- Fluently bilingual in French and in English.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- Your hours will be based on call centre hours and you may need to work rotational shifts of days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Starting date for the months April, May and June 2019
1155 boul. René-Lévesque O., Montréal, QC H3B 3Z4