Alphanumeric Recruitment Open House
Majors Targeted: Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science
Degrees Targeted: Undergraduate & Graduate
At Alphanumeric, we believe that no matter how great your vision, it's the people – customers and employees – that will make it a reality. Since 1979 we've helped our pharma, healthcare, public sector, and finance clients realize their vision by removing friction from the customer and employee experience. We provide global contact centers powered by intelligent automation and talent, fully-managed technology modernization, security, support, and learning for onboarding, compliance, and transformation.
We're looking for people with start-up sensibilities
Big picture focus, know-how, and a sense of urgency
Does this sound like you?
- Loves to collaborate. We know that diverse perspectives create a richer end result.
- Fearlessly creative. Our promise to our customers is continuous innovation.
- Makes it happen. We have the know-how to bring our ideas to life.
- Measured. There's an end goal in mind at the start, and we constantly measure against it and recalibrate.
- Iterative. We learn from our real-world experiences, we shape new ideas and get those out into the world... again and again.
Date: Monday, April 8th, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. to 2 p.m., and 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Location: #1005-625 Boul, René Levesque O, Montréal QC H3B 1R2
Bring your CV or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
#1005-625 Boul, René Levesque O, Montréal QC H3B 1R2