Design Thinking Hack
Hackathons (hacks) are a proven problem-solving tool. And the marriage of hacks and Design Thinking is a sure way to generate innovation.
In this 4-hour participatory workshop, students will work in multi-disciplinary teams to solve real world problems using Design Thinking. By the end of the workshop, participants will:
- Understand the Design Thinking process
- Learn how to leverage Business Canvas
- Have first-hand experience with a Design Thinking hack and co-creating with an interdisciplinary team
- Recognize the benefits of Design Thinking as a tool for problem solving and innovation
- Understand empathy-mapping, UX (user experience) and rapid prototyping
Design Thinking skills are highly sought after by employers. Get a competitive advantage in the job market through this workshop by cultivating a solution-focused mindset and strengthening your problem solving, creativity, collaboration and communication skills.
Instructor: Anita Nowak, PhD