Networking & Negotiating Workshop
Knowing the essentials of networking and negotiation are essential to marketing your skills in today's rapidly changing job market.
If you’d like to:
- Market your skills in today’s rapidly changing job market
- Know how being a better negotiator can help you improve outcomes in your life and expand your circles of influence
- Learn the risks and opportunities of social media
- Use technology to leverage traditional approaches to networking
- Capitalize on the central importance of personal contact
In this workshop you will:
- Learn to be more confident and effective when meeting people
- Discuss the leading approaches to building an effective network
- Gain an introduction of the general concepts of negotiation theory
- Learn negotiation skills and strategies that will help you land a better job or agree on better salary or working conditions
- Learn the “magic” interview question that will help you get hired
Robert Valdmanis is Founder and President of Robert Valdmanis Consulting Inc., a communication consulting practice based in Montreal and is a frequent speaker and lecturer. He is a graduate of Concordia University’s School of Community and Public Affairs, and of McGill University’s Faculty of Law. He was also a member of Concordia’s CIAU National Championship Wrestling Team, and is a Sivananda trained yoga teacher. With over 20 years of professional experience, Robert has lived, worked and traveled in over 60 countries, and speaks several languages.
Don't forget to register online