Leverage your network and brand to build your confidence and advance your career.
In today’s increasingly competitive marketplace, you need to do more than just apply for a position. You will need to confidently build and maintain a strong brand and leverage your network online and offline to stand out.
Whether you’re looking for a job, asking for a promotion or improving your communication skills,
understanding the fundamentals of networking and branding will go a long way in helping you
develop both personally and professionally.
In this engaging workshop you will learn and do exercises about:
1. “What to say after hello”: The basics of networking and branding to advance your career
2. 3 keys to building a confident and authentic brand online and offline
3. How to use storytelling to stand out
4. How to use social media (LinkedIn) to grow your network and find your next job
5. 5 Mistakes to avoid when networking online
6. Now What? Preparing for your next opportunity
You'll leave the workshop:
• With the tools and confidence to articulate the value you bring to your future employer and your network
• Clarity on who you are, your mission statement and your career story
• The tools to powerfully introduce youself at your next event