Apple Picking Trip – Date/time change
As we enter Fall, ISO invites you to a traditional Quebecois experience: apple picking! This year, we are going to Petit et Fils Orchard, situated at the foot of St-Hilaire Mountain.
This is a great opportunity for you to enjoy the beautiful sceneries of Montreal's South Shore in the foilage season, have relaxing and memorable moments with fellow international students in the apple orchard and taste artisanal products made from freshest apples.
- Point of purchase: International Students Office (GM.330) - Monday to Friday from 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- Price: $15 (cash only) including roundtrip transportation, 5 pounds of apples, tractor ride, maze tour, and apple snacks
- Meet-up point: Hall Building Lobby
- Meet-up time: 9:30AM
- Arrival to Concordia: 4:00PM
* Tickets are limited and offered on first-come-first-served basis. Please visit International Students Office to get your ticket as soon as possible!