Apple Picking Trip!
As we enter Fall Season, CSEA and ISO invites you to a traditional Quebecois experience: apple picking! This year, we are going to Petit et Fils Orchard, situated at the foot of St-Hilaire Mountain.
- Tickets can be purcahsed at CSEA or ISO offices during our opening hours:
- CSEA (2080 Mackay St., Basement Annex X): Tuesdays and Wednesdays, from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM
- ISO (H-653): Monday to Friday, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Cost: 15$ (*Cash only!*) and includes an 18 lbs apple bag and roundtrip transportation
*Tickets are limited! So please, make sure to purchase them as soon as possible*
Event Day Details
- Meet Up: ISO Workshop room (H-653.17) at 11:30 am
- Departure from Concordia: 12:00 PM
- Return to Concordia: 5:00 PM
- Event toal duration: 11:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Register here for updates (please, note that online registration does not guarantee a ticket!)
- Bringing a bottle of water and a small lunch
- Wearing closed and confortable shoes
- Bringing extra cash: the orchard sells a variety of artisanal products!