Health Talks: Questioning addictions, behaviours and the brain
The Health Talks series brings together researchers tackling health questions from various perspectives. During this session, graduate students and professors from six different labs will engage in an interdisciplinary dialogue about well-being and lifestyle.
From e-cigarettes to screen addictions to gambling, come to 4TH SPACE to learn more about addictions, behaviours and the brain. Be part of the conversation!
- Robbie Woods, PhD candidate in the Montreal Behavioural Medicine Centre, under the direction of Simon Bacon, professor in the Department of Health, Kinesiology and Applied Physiology
- Sylvia Kairouz, associate professor in the Department of Sociology and Anthropology and research chair on gambling studies
- Martha Giraldo O’Meara and Shiu (Kelvin) Wong, postdoctoral fellows in the Anxiety and Obsessive Compulsive Disorders Lab, under the direction of Adam Radomsky, professor Department of Psychology
- Najmeh Khalili-Mahani, scientist in the PERFORM Centre
- Stéphanie Tremblay and Naomi Azar, graduate students in the Centre for Clinical Research in Health, under the direction of Linda Booij, associate professor in the Department of Psychology
- Matthew Levy, graduate student working under the supervision of Angela Alberga, assistant professor in the Department of Health, Kinesiology and Applied Physiology