Pratt & Whitney Canada recruitment event
Majors Targeted: International Business, Management, Supply Chain Operations Management
Target Audience: B. Comm, MBA, MSc
Pratt & Whitney Canada is one of the world's leaders in the design, manufacture and service of aircraft engines powering commercial and regional airplanes, as well as general aviation aircraft and helicopters. The company’s strong reputation for highly skilled personnel (10,000 employees across the globe), reliable engines and exceptional aftermarket support service network attract customers in more than 200 countries.
Did you know that every second, a Pratt & Whitney powered aircraft takes off or lands somewhere in the world?
Pratt & Whitney is current recruiting for logistics leads, buyers, account specialists and account managers. More openings will be discussed during this session.
Pratt & Whitney Canada:
- is ranked fourth on Forbes' 2019 list of Canada's best employers and first in Quebec
- has 6,000 employees in Canada and 5,000 in Quebec
- hires 700 students annually
- has seven locations in Canada and more than 20 across the globe
- has 64,000 engines in service in more than 200 countries
- accumulates more than 860 million flight hours
- donates $2 million to charities per year
- allocates more than $500 million in research and development every year, and is ranked among the top Canadian research and development investors
- introduced 100 new engines powering a variety of aircraft in the past 25 years
Working at Pratt & Whitney Canada
Pratt & Whitney Canada is looking for people from all around the globe to join a diverse team of thinkers, doers, leaders and change agents willing to put their ideas into practice today while creating tomorrow's solutions.
Join an evolving organization where you can learn with the best and brightest minds and leaders who coach, mentor and empower people to create the future of aviation.
Pratt & Whitney Canada employees are passionate about advancing their careers, living life to the fullest and working as a team to transform the future of aerospace.
A company does not change the world of aviation, people do.