Caisse de dépot et placement du Québec recruitment event
Majors Targeted: Finance
Degree Targeted: Bachelor, Master
Target Audience: Open to all years of study
Did you know that more than 10 per cent of employees in the Caisse de dépot et placement du Québec (CDPQ) are interns? We are a world-class investor looking for undegraduate- or graduate-level students for our investment teams — private equity, fixed income, equity markets, depositors and total portfolio, growth markets, investment management, active overlay strategies, and infrastructure — that are motivated, committed and ready to face challenges!
Who are we looking for?
The CDPQ is currently recruiting for winter and summer 2020 — January to April 2020 and/or May to August 2020 — for various teams and fields, including finance, accounting, economics, information technology, marketing, project management, communications and much more.
- intern, private equity-Quebec
- intern, strategic partnerships, developed markets
- intern, funds, private equity-Quebec
- intern, growth markets
- intern, equity markets, relationship mandate
- intern, fixed income-corporate credit
- intern, speciality finance, credit portfolio
- intern, portfolio construction
- intern, internal audit-investments
- intern, strategy and portfolio management
- intern, investment strategies and innovation
- intern, risk-portfolio and modelling
- intern, data engineering — digital technology
- intern, business solutions management — tech. digital
- intern, developer (SE) / digital technology
- intern, developer (SE) web-tech. digital
- intern, analytical services-investment strategies
- intern, analyst, transformation and innovation
The CDPQ is looking for students who are animated by curiosity and creativity and who have an analytical spirit. We want to work with people with a passion for investments.
Want to learn more?
Come to this recruitment event to learn more about the investment field, the CDPQ and the professional opportunities available to you!