Jarislowsky Institute - Afternoons at the Institute. A series of conversations at Concordia
A Series of Conversations at Concordia University
The Gail and Stephen A. Jarislowsky Institutes for Studies in Canadian Art presents a series of conversations entitled Afternoons at the Institute, now in its fifth season. Bringing established and emerging scholars together, the series focuses on pressing questions and current issues in the research and writing of art histories.
The series has been made possible by a generous donation from the Jarislowsky Foundation.
- Photographing the Nuclear Body: Robert Del Tredici and John O’Brian in conversation
- Queering Asian Canada: Archives, Fantasies, and Utopic Counterpublics
- Public Art and Ethno-cultural Communities in Canada
- On Art Writing
- Teaching Vancouver
- Montreal Biennale: an Exhibition for Uncertain Times
- Launch of the CCCA Academy
- Writing Inuit Art History
- The Spaces of Religion and Identity
- Revision and Translation
- Contesting Hybrid Notions within Brazilian Contemporary Art
- Settler Art History in a Postcolonial Context