Come to a Faculty of Fine Arts showcase of international fine arts field schools held over the past two summers. Join us and take some time to talk with faculty and students (undergraduate and graduate) from a variety of departments, who took part in summer field schools in Denmark, Colombia, Japan, the Czech Republic and Iceland.
All students interested in attending a field school or any faculty member interested in starting a field school are invited to this sensory immersion into the experiences of our summer 2018 and summer 2019 field school students.
Thursday, Sept 12th
12:30 – 3 p.m.
EV Junction and EV 2.776
Light refreshments will be served
- Dean of Fine Arts Rebecca Duclos will introduce the faculty leaders and student groups
- Short performance by electroacoustic students from the 2019 Colombia trip
- Plenty of open time to talk to students, faculty and administrators about their field school experiences
- Faculty members, deans and chairs from all Faculties
- Students from the Faculty of Fine Arts
- Perla Muyal, Academic and Retention Counsellor
- Erica Howse, Office of the Dean, Faculty of Fine Arts
- Maral Abajian, Field Schools, Concordia International