Beyond Disciplines: Health Myths vs. Facts
When it comes to your health, it’s hard to know what’s fact and what’s fiction. From anti-vaxxers to weight loss fads, it is becoming more and more difficult to break through the noise and get to the truth.
Join experts from the Faculty of Arts and Science as they take popular pseudoscience to task.
Hosted by Angela Alberga, Assistant Professor, Department of Health, Kinesiology, and Applied Physiology and featuring:
- Simon Bacon, professor, Department of Health, Kinesiology and Applied Physiology
- Claudine Gauthier, assistant professor, Department of Physics
- Sylvia Kairouz, associate professor, Department of Sociology and Anthropology
- Viviane Namaste, professor, Simone de Beauvoir Institute
- Adam Radomsky, professor, Department of Psychology
This event is free but registration is required. A reception will follow.