Time and Priority Management
Key benefitsIf you want to get ahead at work, have a balanced schedule, meet your deadlines and reduce your stress level, this time and priority management seminar is might be the good solution for you. We invite you to join us and learn to develop better time and priority management skills and discover ways to use your time more efficiently.
ContentDuring this training, participants will:
• Identify factors behind time and priority management issues
• Highlight the value of time and priority management
• Analyze case studies in time management
• Provide workable and adaptable solutions to resolve their issues
ApproachOptimized practical approach mixing pedagogical strategies based on active learning, demonstrations and individual exercises.
Who will benefit from the seminar?• Employers
• Anyone looking to maximize their time
• Employers looking to offer a great learning opportunity to their employees that will make a valuable difference in their efficiency at work
All seminars can be customized for corporate groups.
Important details1) Registration fee includes course materials, lunch and refreshments.
2) In the case of insufficient registration, the seminar will be cancelled and participants will be reimbursed for the full amount paid.
TrainerManon Wascher | Life Coach Certification
Manon Wascher is a college professor, certified life coach, major workshop protagonist and published writer. She teaches Organizational Communications and she also mentors professors and students at LaSalle College. Manon offers private, group and online workshops and gives opportunities to clients to reach their goals and overcome hurdles.
< Back to seminar list
Schedule:Mar. 16, 2017
8:30 – 16:30
Early registration:Before Feb. 23, 2017
$445.50 + tax
Regular registration:$495.00 + tax
Concordia students save 10%
Students who have completed at least one full academic term of study at Concordia University prior to the date they register for a Continuing Education Seminar or students who have already completed a Continuing Education Seminar prior to the date they register for another Continuing Education Seminar will benefit from a 10% discount on seminar fees and taxes.