Best Practices in Environmental Management
Key benefitsWith rapidly evolving environmental legislation, organizations need to be aligned with industry standards and regulations. This training will help participants identify the best environmental practices for their needs and guide them through appropriate approaches to create buy in from stakeholders, higher management, employees and suppliers.
ContentDuring this training, participants will:
• Review applicable legislation and regulations per Canadian businesses
• Identify available tools to provide environmental footprints of a company while considering their overall processes and product life cycles
• Offer guidance to help environmental managers to understand legal requirements, environmental issues, operational control and inquiries from regulators
• Present concrete examples showcasing strategies to deal with environmental incidents and emergencies
• Identify and understand the work, tools, resources and time needed to implement best environmental practices within their corporations.
ApproachOptimized practical approach mixing pedagogical strategies based on active learning, demonstrations and individual exercises.
Who will benefit from the seminar?• Environmental directors and managers
• Production managers
• Project managers
All seminars can be customized for corporate groups.
Important details1) Registration fee includes course materials, lunch and refreshments.
2) In the case of insufficient registration, the seminar will be cancelled and participants will be reimbursed for the full amount paid.
M. Urb. | M. Env.| EESA/CESA | OUQ
Frederic Dufault, a multi-discipline graduate and highly certified planning professional owns a consulting firm in the environmental and planning management business. He has a rich experience in environmental rehabilitation projects, operational implementation in various organisations, many environmental site assessments, project management in local urban masterplan (Highway 30 Bridge over Saint-Lawrence seaway in Beauharnois) and over 250 hours of on-site and employees training on various environmental issues and systems.
‘’My expertise is divided between 3 fields: sustainable development, integrated environmental management and durable urban planning.’’
< Back to seminar list
Schedule:Feb. 7, 2017
8:30 – 16:30
Early registration:Before Jan. 17, 2017
$445.50 + tax
Regular registration:$495.00 + tax
Concordia students save 10%
Students who have completed at least one full academic term of study at Concordia University prior to the date they register for a Continuing Education Seminar or students who have already completed a Continuing Education Seminar prior to the date they register for another Continuing Education Seminar will benefit from a 10% discount on seminar fees and taxes.