Project Risk Management
Key benefitsWith risk management plan, many problems can be foreseen and avoided ahead of time. When applied properly, this proactive process attempts to eliminate potential issues before they occur. This training will prepare participants to master a structured risk management process to increase the likelihood of success for a project.
ContentDuring this training, participants will:
• Understand the general concept of risk in project management
• Describe the connection between risk, assumptions and issues
• Learn to identify and acquire techniques related to problem solve risk
• Plan appropriate risk management solutions and monitor the evolution of risk
ApproachOptimized practical approach mixing pedagogical strategies based on active learning, demonstrations and individual exercises.
Who will benefit from the seminar?• Project managers
• Managers who monitor projects
• Clients and customers positioned to identify and respond to risks
All seminars can be customized for corporate groups.
Important details1) Registration fee includes course materials, lunch and refreshments.
2) In the case of insufficient registration, the seminar will be cancelled and participants will be reimbursed for the full amount paid.
PMP Certification | Ten Step Quebec
With over 1800 cumulated hours of teaching and coaching in operations and project management for diverse organizations, M. Robert Goyette is a graduate from École Polytechnique de Montréal and holds a PMP Certification. Having worked in original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) such as Bombardier, CAE and Bell Helicopter, M. Goyette possesses a unique expertise in the aerospace industry. He joined Ten Step Quebec in 2014 after a rich and varied professional path: he went from being a commissioned officer in the Canadian Armed Forces to taking care of planning and deploying key strategic initiatives to support major government acquisition programs.
< Back to seminar list
Schedule:Mar. 7, 2017
8:30 – 16:30
Early registration:Before Feb. 14, 2017
$445.50 + tax
Regular registration:$495.00 + tax
Concordia students save 10%
Students who have completed at least one full academic term of study at Concordia University prior to the date they register for a Continuing Education Seminar or students who have already completed a Continuing Education Seminar prior to the date they register for another Continuing Education Seminar will benefit from a 10% discount on seminar fees and taxes.