Find a Test Date
Assessment of listening, reading and writing skills of all ILETS test follow this schedule:
- 08:30 - Doors open
- 08:30 to 09:15 - Candidates arrive and check-in/register
- 09:15 - Doors close (Late arrivals will not be admitted)
- 09:30 to 12:45 - Test duration for listening, reading and writing skills
** Please plan your time accordingly. For example, candidates will not be permitted to go to feed their parking meter during the test.
Candidates arriving at the test venue after 9:15 a.m. will not be permitted to take the test. If you are late you will have to re-apply. As well, NO refund will be made for the missed test. Please see the Cancellation and Refund Policy section for details.
Assessment of the speaking skills will occur on the Friday prior to the listening, reading and writing test.
- -Please arrive 20 minutes before your assigned time for registration
- -The speaking test lasts approximately 20 minutes
- -You will be assigned a specific time slot between 9:00am and 3:00pm
- -Exact time and location will be confirmed by email on the Tuesday before the test