PHP PROGRAMMING WITH MYSQL II
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Develop web applications using the MVC design pattern;
• Create a simple, database-connected application;
• Master MVC programming in PHP;
• Learn how to use web services, encrypt data and use encoding;
• Understand regular expressions and conceive a login screen;
• Develop and interactive profile and a basic, ecommerce application.
Our approachIn this program, you'll gain real-world knowledge through active hands-on learning led by seasoned pros who'll show you the ropes. More excitingly, you'll be using the most powerful equipment and the very latest software. You can't get skills like this on YouTube.
Who benefits the most?• Students who have completed CEWP 459 and want to continue their studies.
• Anyone looking to pursue studies or employment in the field of big data
• Anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of web programming.
• Students who want to work in advertising, animation, graphic design, website creation and management.
• Students looking onward to an academic path in web programming.
• Intermediate web programmers who wish to improve their PHP knowledge
• Java, .NET, C++ programmers wanting to learn a new language.
• HTML programmers/designers transitioning to learn back-end programming in PHP.
• Project managers wanting to familiarize themselves with PHP development.
• QA testers who wish to learn best practice coding and testing procedures.
• Technical business analysts who would like to build prototypes quickly.
• Hobbyists wanting to incorporate PHP into their personal projects.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
|CEWP 459||PHP PROGRAMMING WITH MYSQL I|
© Concordia University