Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Understand the role of client-side scripting in the browser;
• Create user-defined objects and functions;
• Use Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) techniques;
• Access and interact with the Document Object Model (DOM) to make dynamic web pages;
• Use XMLHttpRequest object to develop Ajax applications;
• Understand XML and JSON document structures.
Our approachIn this program, you'll delve into the world of Java, led by industry experts who'll guide you through active-learning assignments and projects while encouraging you to get enthusiastically involved in class discussions. You should expect to be very hands-on.
Who benefits the most?• Students who completed CEJV 416 and CEWP 329 and want to continue their studies.
• Anyone who wants or needs to learn the fundamentals of programming.
• Graduate students who need develop software as part of their course work or thesis.
• Students in any university program who wish to acquire practical and hands-on skills in programming.
• Web Designers, UX Designers and Quality Assurance Specialists who want to better understand the software development process.
• Developers currently working in another programming language who want to learn Java in an instructor-led setting.
• Developers who want to expand their knowledge of Java in an instructor-led setting.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
|CEJV 416||INTRO TO PROGRAMMING WITH JAVA|
|CEWP 329||HTML5 AND CASCADING STYLE SHEETS|
© Concordia University