Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Understand the role of client-side scripting in the browser;
• Create user-defined objects and functions;
• Use Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) techniques;
• Access and interact with the Document Object Model (DOM) to make dynamic web pages;
• Use XMLHttpRequest object to develop Ajax applications;
• Understand XML and JSON document structures.
Our approachIn this program, you'll delve into the world of Java, led by industry experts who'll guide you through active-learning assignments and projects while encouraging you to get enthusiastically involved in class discussions. You should expect to be very hands-on.
Who benefits the most?• Students who completed CEJV 416 and CEWP 329 and want to continue their studies.
• Anyone who wants or needs to learn the fundamentals of programming.
• Graduate students who need develop software as part of their course work or thesis.
• Students in any university program who wish to acquire practical and hands-on skills in programming.
• Web Designers, UX Designers and Quality Assurance Specialists who want to better understand the software development process.
• Developers currently working in another programming language who want to learn Java in an instructor-led setting.
• Developers who want to expand their knowledge of Java in an instructor-led setting.
Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni, based on the information maintained by the Office of the Registrar, are waived from paying registration and late registration fees when enrolling for courses at Concordia Continuing Education. In addition, Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni will receive a 10% reduction on their tuition fees. The Alumni discount is automatically calculated when students enroll on-line.
|CEJV 416||INTRO TO PROGRAMMING WITH JAVA|
|CEWP 329||HTML5 AND CASCADING STYLE SHEETS|
© Concordia University