ADOBE DREAMWEAVER - INTERFACE DESIGN
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Work with grid systems for interface design;
• Create websites for various devices and platforms;
• Gain greater understanding of graphic design for the web;
• Use CSS3 transitions and web fonts;
• Use video and audio in an online environment;
• Learn how to use Dreamweaver's Spry framework;
• Work with basic jQuery.
Our approachIn this program, you'll gain real-world skills and best practices from seasoned industry experts. Better still, you'll learn through hands-on projects using the most powerful equipment and the very latest software. No online tutorial even comes close to this type of education.
Who benefits the most?• Students who completed CEWD 219 and want to continue their studies.
• Students who want to work in advertising, animation, graphic design, illustration, printmaking, page layout and digital publication.
• Anyone interested in updating their professional portfolio with the latest design trends.
• Students following an academic path in web design.
• Employees in marketing, communications or sales who want to refresh their skills or open new horizons.
• Small business owners or association members who manage their own communications.
• Exhibition designers, fine artists, interior designers, landscape architects, multimedia specialists, photographers and UX designers could also greatly benefit from courses in this program.
Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni, based on the information maintained by the Office of the Registrar, are waived from paying registration and late registration fees when enrolling for courses at Concordia Continuing Education. In addition, Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni will receive a 10% reduction on their tuition fees. The Alumni discount is automatically calculated when students enroll on-line.
|CEWD 219||ADOBE DREAMWEAVER FUNDAMENTALS|
© Concordia University