ADOBE IMAGING BASICS: PHOTOSHOP AND ILLUSTRATOR
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Work with raster and vector images;
• Create interface designs for desktop and mobile platforms;
• Gain greater understanding of graphic design for the web;
• Optimize images for insertion into web pages;
• Use blend modes, masking, layer styles and symbols;
• Understand the use of a grid system for UI design.
Our approachIn this program, you'll gain real-world skills and best practices from seasoned industry experts. Better still, you'll learn through hands-on projects using the most powerful equipment and the very latest software. No online tutorial even comes close to this type of education.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of web page creation.
• Students who want to work in advertising, animation, graphic design, illustration, printmaking, page layout and digital publication.
• Anyone interested in updating their professional portfolio with the latest design trends.
• Students following an academic path in web design.
• Employees in marketing, communications or sales who want to refresh their skills or open new horizons.
• Small business owners or association members who manage their own communications.
• Exhibition designers, fine artists, interior designers, landscape architects, multimedia specialists, photographers and UX designers could also greatly benefit from courses in this program.
Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni, based on the information maintained by the Office of the Registrar, are waived from paying registration and late registration fees when enrolling for courses at Concordia Continuing Education. In addition, Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni will receive a 10% reduction on their tuition fees. The Alumni discount is automatically calculated when students enroll on-line.
© Concordia University