ADOBE DREAMWEAVER FUNDAMENTALS
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Familiarize yourself with the Dreamweaver workspace;
• Learn how to structure content with HTML5 and create style pages with CSS3;
• Learn how to insert images, video and audio into web pages;
• Create web pages that render properly across multiple devices and browsers (responsive design);
• Work with Dreamweaver to enhance workflows and web development efficiency.
Our approachIn this program, you'll gain real-world skills and best practices from seasoned industry experts. Better still, you'll learn through hands-on projects using the most powerful equipment and the very latest software. No online tutorial even comes close to this type of education.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of web page creation.
• Students who want to work in advertising, animation, graphic design, illustration, printmaking, page layout and digital publication.
• Anyone interested in updating their professional portfolio with the latest design trends.
• Students following an academic path in web design.
• Employees in marketing, communications or sales who want to refresh their skills or open new horizons.
• Small business owners or association members who manage their own communications.
• Exhibition designers, fine artists, interior designers, landscape architects, multimedia specialists, photographers and UX designers could also greatly benefit from courses in this program.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Find out more about the
- Diploma in Website Creation and Design
|CEWD 219||ADOBE DREAMWEAVER FUNDAMENTALS|
|CEWD 229||ADOBE IMAGING BASICS (PHOTOSHOP AND ILLUSTRATOR)|
Find out more about the
- Certificate in Website Design Basics
© Concordia University