CUSTOMS AND DOCUMENTATION
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Learn about the shipping carrier's obligations to the CBSA;
• Familiarize yourself with import and export reporting;
• Gain knowledge of security and trade facilitation programs;
• Understand the administrative money penalty system;
• Examine the CBSA's requirements for cruise ships.
Our approachThis course is taught by an industry professional who takes an integrative approach to learning that is collaborative, experiential and student-centered. Real-world examples are used to bring topics to life. Participation is one of your keys to success.
Who benefits the most?• Students who completed CESF 209 and want to continue their studies.
• Anyone who wants to start a career in shipping or the Canadian Border Services Agency.
• Import/Export workers who want to broaden their understanding of shipping.
• Anyone fascinated by commercial marine transportation.
Important detailsThis course is given either in an in-class or an on-line format. Make sure to check the section. "OL" sections indicate an on-line course.
Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni, based on the information maintained by the Office of the Registrar, are waived from paying registration and late registration fees when enrolling for courses at Concordia Continuing Education. In addition, Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni will receive a 10% reduction on their tuition fees. The Alumni discount is automatically calculated when students enroll on-line.
© Concordia University