CUSTOMS AND DOCUMENTATION
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Learn about the shipping carrier's obligations to the CBSA;
• Familiarize yourself with import and export reporting;
• Gain knowledge of security and trade facilitation programs;
• Understand the administrative money penalty system;
• Examine the CBSA's requirements for cruise ships.
Our approachThis course is taught by an industry professional who takes an integrative approach to learning that is collaborative, experiential and student-centered. Real-world examples are used to bring topics to life. Participation is one of your keys to success.
Who benefits the most?• Students who completed CESF 209 and want to continue their studies.
• Anyone who wants to start a career in shipping or the Canadian Border Services Agency.
• Import/Export workers who want to broaden their understanding of shipping.
• Anyone fascinated by commercial marine transportation.
Important detailsThis course is given either in an in-class or an on-line format. Make sure to check the section. "OL" sections indicate an on-line course.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
© Concordia University