How to Prosper after a Crisis (Online)
Life post-pandemic will no doubt vary from one business to another. Some will have completely changed their business model. Some will have a completely new customer base. Others will have stopped their operations all together during the crisis since their business was not considered essential. Times are still uncertain, but the economy is slowly but surely opening up again. How can you and your business prosper in all this?
In this workshop, industry expert Nancy Lahaie will discuss different business models and how to operationalize them post-pandemic. She will also focus on your specific needs and current situation, so bring your questions and be ready to explore different solution paths!
Your take-awayThis training will enable you to:
• Learn how to get back to the core of your business and discover what new opportunities look like;
• Identify how your customers’ needs may have changed;
• Identify the tools and digital transformation steps needed to adapt to the new “normal”;
• Learn how to engage your employees during this time;
• Discuss your personal business realities and understand the impact this crisis has had on them.
Our approachThis online workshop is based on coaching, leadership, and real-world case studies. In short, you’ll grow professionally by mastering your ability to recognize how your business may have changed through this crisis and consequently, how to work and be productive.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who’s looking to understand how the pandemic has affected their business;
• Anyone looking for information on best practices to bounce back post-pandemic;
• Managers and business owners who want to improve their management skills overall;
• Managers and business owners looking to support and mobilize their teams both personally and professionally;
• Employers who want to give their employees a learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
All workshops can be customized for corporate groups. They can be offered on the date of your choosing, remotely, in your office or in one of our campuses.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to email@example.com and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerNancy Lahaie, B.Sc., McGill
Nancy is a seasoned pro with more than 20 years of marketing experience in creating and growing powerful brands with innovative strategies. She is recognized for her ability to build, mobilize and engage multi-disciplinary teams around a project, a vision and company objectives. Over the years, she has worked with both in B2B and B2C markets, in large multi-national organizations as well as small & medium enterprises (SMEs). She's an experienced consultant who that has helped companies maximize their commercial potential and she can help you elevate your brand experience.
© Concordia University