Creativity and Innovation for Remote Teams (Online)
Organizations rely heavily on creativity and innovation to adapt their business practices to the ever-changing world we live in. Whether to create a new product, improve the customer experience, improve work efficiency or reduce costs, employees and managers are asked to think outside of the box for solutions.
This training, led by engineer and administrator Benoit Lamontagne, should allow you to understand the innovation process as a structured approach to problem solving and in this case, specifically for teams working remotely.
Your take-awayThis workshop will empower you to:
• Understand the obstacles to be overcome in order to express creativity and generate innovation in the context of remote teams;
• Analyze complex problems using the appropriate problem-solving processes;
• Untangle myths about creativity;
• Apply idea generation strategies and facilitation skills to encourage participation during online team meetings;
• Establish a structured process for identifying and acting upon opportunities for continuous improvement.
Our approachThis online workshop is based on co-active learning, theoretical information, real-world examples and case studies. In short, you’ll grow professionally by mastering your ability to learn, work, be productive and improve your creativity and innovation skills remotely.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone, because let’s be honest, creativity and innovation are essential in both the personal and professional aspects of our lives;
• Employers looking to get their team members’ creative juices flowing;
• Managers looking to maximize the creative and innovative process of their team in a new context;
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campus locations.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to email@example.com and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerBenoit Lamontagne
Ing., Adm.A., Candidat MBA, Candidat C.M.C.
Benoit is an electrical engineer and a member of both the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ) and the Chartered Administrators of Québec (C.Adm.) who has worked in the aerospace industry, in the field of avionics product development, for over 13 years. During that time, Benoît developed an expertise in project management, continuous improvement and leading organizational transformations.
© Concordia University