SUCCESSFUL MANAGEMENT OF DIFFICULT SITUATIONS
Your take-awayThis training will enable you to:
• Initiate and lead difficult conversations with success;
• Adapt your leadership style to each employee's situation and level of development;
• Deal effectively with certain types of emotionally charged situations.
Our approachThis workshop is based on an optimized practical approach. It mixes pedagogical strategies like active learning, self-assessment activities, demonstrations and individual exercises. In short, you’ll learn by doing.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who works in a management position and wants to improve their communication skills;
• Small business owners who want to improve their ability to deal effectively on a human level;
• Employees who want to move up in their company;
• Anyone who wants to learn how to effectively manage difficult conversations;
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
All workshops can be customized for corporate groups. They can be offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campuses.
Important details1) Registration fee includes course materials, lunch and refreshments.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerKathryn Peterson,
Think on your feet® | Skilled Presenter™ | HBDI®| PassionWorks™
Known for her dynamic approach during training activities, conferences and coaching sessions, Kathryn Peterson’s fields of expertise are communication, presentation skills and stress management. She has many years of experience working as a counsellor with a wide range of individuals and groups. She is the author and publisher of the popular book, ’’OSER avec ceux qui nous compliquent la vie’’ (Daring with people who complicate our lives), among others. Join Kathryn in this one-day workshop and let her fill you in on her secrets to successfully manage difficult situations.
© Concordia University