THE ART OF MANAGING AND RETAINING TALENT
Your take-awayThis training will enable you to:
• Create a selection process driven by your core values, big picture vision and culture;
• Develop strategies for hiring A-players;
• Coach, educate, and give feedback and recognition that inspires the best in people and keeps talent engaged;
• Design and apply strategies for onboarding, performance assessment and career development;
• Understand how to appraise and align the core strengths and talents of individuals with team or organizational objectives;
• Develop and align your role with overall business strategies to provide greater value to your organization.
Our approachThis workshop is based on co-active coaching, conscious leadership, team performance coaching, role playing, case studies, experiential learning and co-creating with attendees. In short, you’ll learn by doing.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who works in a management position and wants to improve their managerial and coaching skills;
• Small business owners who want to improve their ability to deal effectively with employees;
• HR professionals who want to broaden their understanding of management techniques;
• Employees who want to move up in their company;
• Anyone who wants to learn how to use coaching skills to build stronger organizations;
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
All workshops can be customized for corporate groups. They can be offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campuses.
Important details1) Registration fee includes course materials, lunch and refreshments.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to email@example.com and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerMelissa Dawn,
Founder and CEO of Your Life
Melissa is a renowned speaker, author and coach certified by the International Coaches Federation as a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC); a Professional Certified Coach (PCC); and a Certified Team Performance Coach (CTPC). She holds a B.Comm. degree, is a regular contributor to the Huffington Post, Thrive Global and Entrepreneur; and is regularly featured on leading podcasts, radio and television programs. She is the author of the bestselling book, I Attract What I Am, and was recently named one of Hubspot’s Best Coaching Services worldwide for 2019.
© Concordia University