INTRODUCTION TO SEO 2020
Your take-awayThis training will enable you to:
• Learn the HOWs and WHYs of implementing SEO strategies from the ground up;
• Discuss SEO as part of a business goal and the consumer journey;
• Understand the ranking factors for SEO in 2020;
• Perform an SEO audit and create recommendations based on the audit;
• Recognize how web pages are crawled, indexed and ranked by search engines;
• Incorporate social media and content marketing into your SEO strategy;
• Identify how SEO is linked to analytics, coding, KWs, content and more.
Our approachThis workshop is based on an optimized practical approach. It mixes pedagogical strategies like active learning, case studies, experiential learning and real-life exercises. In short, you’ll learn by doing.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone working in a startup that’s trying to stand out on the web;
• Entrepreneurs and self-employed workers who want their websites to make it to the top of searches quickly and economically;
• Marketers, marketing managers, media professionals, advertising executives, content writers and web pros who want to promote websites more efficiently and/or broaden their knowledge of search;
• Anyone who wants to learn how to use SEO to build stronger organizations;
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
All workshops can be customized for corporate groups. They can be offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campuses.
Important details1) Registration fee includes course materials, lunch and refreshments.
2) In the case of insufficient registration, the workshop will be cancelled and participants will be reimbursed for the full amount paid.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerTarek Riman, BBA
Tarek is the Founder of Cap.TaiM, a full-service digital marketing agency. He’s also a business and motivational speaker, a regular contributor to Thrive Global, The Huffington Post and Social Media Today, Professor of marketing and founder of the blog Montrealtips.com, proceeds from which all go to UNHCR, Montreal Children's Hospital, various scholarships, and other causes. He is the international best-selling author of The Camino Within, The Secret to Capitalizing on Analytics and The SEO Way.
© Concordia University